Enterprise 2.0 Summit in Paris / France – will surely be again a great place to learn about digital transformation. With it’s focus on modern leadership, great speakers and modern setup – it is not only highly engaging but helps building long lasting and valuable relationships.
My contribution this year:
Expertise Panel: Strategies for Corporate Change & the New Role of HR
- Recommendations on driving social adoption and change in the enterprise
- Discussion of supporting activities for the adoption & adaptation process
So curious about the panel discussion after my presentation with:
- Karine Boullier Corporate Human Resources Communications Director, Sanofi (@kboullier)
- Alan Patrick Founder and CXO, Agile Elephant (@)
- Pierre Auger Customer Success Manager, Microsoft
- Richard Collin Professor and Executive Partner, NextModernity (@richardcollin)
I am looking forward to meet many of the most competent people (e.g. also some of the Change Agents Worldwide) again to exchange our lessons learned and best practices.
Check out the summary of my last participation – and compare, what has happened so far: Link to 2013 review
Hashtag on Twitter – again #e20s – Here what is happening right now:
Tweets über e20s